quick bean dip
really simple! just throw all this in a bowl and mash it up!
- 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced (mix with lime juice before everything else, it will cook the garlic a bit)
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of corn, drained (optional)
- 2 avocados
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- cilantro, chopped, to taste
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cumin, to taste
any chipotle or hot sauce adds a nice kick.
i like to eat it with fresh greens and corn tortillas toasted in the oven, better for you than chips and then it's like a taco!